Storm Grey RS 200 Wanted

I'm looking for a really nice late, low mileage, unmolested, original RS 200 Mk3.

Heart set on 'Storm Grey' - would pay the right money for the right car.

thanks

Good Luck... thats a tough one!

I follow the market (PH, eBay, Autotrader, etc) and, at the moment, it seems to be fairly flat. Lots of nice, sensibly priced, dealer cars languishing in the classifieds.
If I wasn't colour sensitive then there have been quite a lot of options.

However, very keen on Storm Grey, and gather 44 UK cars were delivered in that colour, so just need to be patient.
Would pay a premium for a nice one.

Keep up the wait... if thats what you want, gotta do the time. I too waited for my special ride and I waited a long time, more on that when I get my progress thread one day...

Reactions: sevenfourate
Yeh good luck mate. I found mine at the first attempt, but I wasn't set on SG but after I saw it I was certain I got the best colour :smile:

I do like S.G., what's the mileage on yours?

Interestingly I have just bought a Racing Blue 2013/62 with 14k mls. Still have my Albi Blue '10, with 59k mls, which has been an absolute gem. I keep one in France and one in the UK.

Could still be tempted by an exceptional, original, low mls in storm grey.

Forgot to say, in October I did buy a very lovely, nearly new, fully spec'd, Liquid Yellow, 200T.

Kept it 3 weeks before selling it. Paddle-shift, electric steering, turbocharging, synthetic aids......just nowhere near as engaging as the N.A. 2 litre.

Forgot to say, in October I did buy a very lovely, nearly new, fully spec'd, Liquid Yellow, 200T.

Kept it 3 weeks before selling it. Paddle-shift, electric steering, turbocharging, synthetic aids......just nowhere near as engaging as the N.A. 2 litre.

I totally agree the mk 4 isn't a patch on the mk 3 .

I do like S.G., what's the mileage on yours?

Interestingly I have just bought a Racing Blue 2013/62 with 14k mls. Still have my Albi Blue '10, with 59k mls, which has been an absolute gem. I keep one in France and one in the UK.

Could still be tempted by an exceptional, original, low mls in storm grey.
Mine is a 2011 with 52k on the clock. Absolutely love it.

Did test drive a 220 trophy which part of me would prefer as a daily driver, but they're far too much money and I love my 200 too much to part with it

Yes, it's a shame about the Mk4.

I remember how disappointed enthusiasts and the media were when it launched, but I thought it would be fine - just a bit more grown up - but what it may have lost in 'fun factor' it would have gained in 'sophistication'.

But, sadly, the Mk4 just didn't engage me. And, my wife, who knows nothing about cars, preferred the Mk3. But,more telling, both my teenage kids - who race at a high level - felt it was too synthetic. So, out it went and in came another Mk3.

Reactions: -speedfreak-
I don't know if your still looking but I have a storm grey which I might be Parton with soon. Wish I didn't have to but could do with some money . Love the car. Would let mine go for the right price.

Yup. Fortunately I know a few people well enough at the dealer who let me borrow a 200T and a 220T.

Both dull. Saved money/put it into my 200.