Still havent been spotted!!

I must get out more!!! or less actually haha

Think I need to go route 1 rather than the b roads.... although its pretty damn hard to in the 197 lol too much fun!

haha bit too far roy, hows your back buddy???

I know that ralphy, but I do happen to venture out hell of a lot

Only been spotted twice in nearly 5 hrs and both times the wife was driving lol
Leg mate lol and still flucked mate

bloody hell, hope you get it sorted roy, bet its killing you not been able to take the 197 for a spin!

it will be like the first time you drove it aswell when that time comes! hopefully it will be soon!

I saw your missus too Roy. I see Ryan all the time, don't bother posting up that I have seen him now!

see Lukes every day
yes forgot it was you Arran that spotted her down the A449

If it makes u feel any better I think I've only been spotted twice in nearly 4 years and 60k! Hardly anyone ever owns up to my spots either!

I see loads of 197s and flash then all (get loads of dirty looks) and never been spotted.

Must be us red ones that are unloved K!
:worried:

Ive never been spotted either, theres a GW, UR, RB, AB, Nimbus silver and a black one too i think but i dont think any of them are on here!
I didnt see one before i got mine now there getting abit common :worried:

I've only spotted 2 other members, don't even tend to put up a thread anymore as I think most 197 owners aren't on here :worried:

Approx. 5,043 Clio RS197/200 currently registered in the UK, some of which will be SORN.

Approx. 2,911 members on 197.net. Some of whom are outside the UK, many will be dormant, no longer own a 197/200, may have only registered because they were thinking of buying one, but didn't actually get one.

With the above in mind, chances of spotting a 197/200 and it belonging to an active participant in the site is probably fairly slim.

I've only spotted 2 other members, don't even tend to put up a thread anymore as I think most 197 owners aren't on here :worried:

if u ever see an albi 197 with chrome mirrors in Stansted that'll be me I i drive through there when visiting Stortford

I haven't seen Luke3 and he doesn't live far away from me. I have seen Roy (or his wife) once and he lives closer. The only person I regularly see is Ryan. I've never been spotted either, other than by Ryan.