Steering wheel hub/boss kit

Frank Perry

Platinum Member
Hi all,

Can anybody help with aftermarket steering wheel hub/boss kits? I am after an OMP kit but am getting conflicting part numbers...

OD/1960RE117A shows only fits years 08-12 - Link HERE
OD/1960RE787A shows it's for Clio 197 F1 models, years 06-08 - Link HERE

I have a standard 2006/2007 (56 plate) Clio 197... Not a CUP or F1.

Anyone able to point me towards the correct kit?

Much appreciated!

Sorry - also - what size aftermarket wheels do you guys have? I see 330mm or 350mm... I understand it's probably personal preference but I'm not sure what size the standard wheel is (I'll measure later today)... I assume 350mm is ideal size but good to know what others have swapped in and how they got on with them...

Unable to help with the boss, but in my 172 cup I had a 300mm momo and whilst I loved it, it was pretty small. I'd see if you can get your hands on a 330 and 350 and see what you prefer. Personally I love the standard wheel, it's a great size and thickness but I do always wonder about a sabelt as they look great.

Reactions: Frank Perry
Thanks mate. I've gone for a 350mm but may go down to 330mm if i find it's too big. I'm sure 350mm will be fine though!

Appreciate the response too!

Thanks @Maidens1979 - I've sent the seller a question on which is the correct OMP kit but if they can't answer I'll probably go down that route. I assume these will cater for all types of wheels - I've ordered an OMP wheel.