Steering not pointing straight?

As most of you know I had a run in with a sloped curb not so long ago so am I correct in assuming that this has knocked the cars tracking out?

The steering wheel needs to have the left stripe center of the road for it to go straight. If I straighten the wheel correctly, the car veers (Just slightly!!!) off to the left.

What's the damage?

Yup! Tracking out, could be a bit more too, but start with the basics.

About £25 to do with a garage

Back with an update!

Had the 4 wheel laser alignment done:
10151428_10204213285725074_8673729751845232246_n.jpg

I have no idea what any of that means. Does it look okay?

Also, the car still pulls to the left and the Warranty has just expired. Shyte.

Any ideas on what it could be? I've just had AD08rs fitted @32psi yesterday and only seems to be noticeable after that.

It sounds like your semi-slick tyres have effected it somehow. Also at 145k you might need bushes replaced :wink:

It sounds like your semi-slick tyres have effected it somehow. Also at 145k you might need bushes replaced :wink:

I just noticed it says 145k lmao!

Crying with laughter, I had no idea what you were on about for a second then...

The cars done 14k miles in total haha!

What's the PSI for AD08r's? I'll double check them. I wonder if one is overinflated...

[MENTION=4323]Gez[/MENTION]

Fixed now mate. I was so concerned about the tracking that I missed the basics: Checking the pressure in the tyres.

Turns out I'd been running 10psi in the rears. Must be a slow puncture from the accident I had. Perhaps glass or a nail cut the tyre.

Sorted now.

Good to hear it was an easy fix bud. Best thing to get those rear tyres off anyway, if it's those perished ones.