starting problems

I have had my car now for about 6 months and it keeps going wrong iv had 7 starter motors on it sumtimes it just dont start atall because the wire has come off the starter motor and other times it it just dnt start bu keeps turning over trying to start it so anoying i was just wondering if any1 else has this problem or if any1 no's what it could be my local renault place dont have a clue they have change the ecu thinking it mite be that but it aint if any1 has got any ideas i would like to hear them thanx.

i would maybe take it to another dealer, but be open with them what the other garage has done so they dont repeat the work, if they fail to find a solution contact RUK if its under warranty?

my m8 had the same prob in his 172 cup am sure it turned out to be the cam position sensor or somethig it just ticked over for moons some times it would fire other times not do a search on cliosport am sure its a well known prob

yea i was thinking of taking it to another garage theres a big 1 in park royal i mite give that ago cheers. its just getting to the stage now were its joke

yea doesn't sound very appealing to get in the car and go for a drive when eveytime you'll think isit gonna start,i had a similar problem in my v.old corsa when i was a nipper turned out to be one of the engine sensors but after replacing it still had the problem so sold it a brought a clio and never looked back as i now have the 197 lol might see about upgrading to the 200 when it goes in for its 1st service but i doubt i'll do it love the car too much haha