Standard Wheels - Spacers

Whats the best spacer size wise to go for and where is the best place to purchase for my R27?

I assume that I will need different wheels bolts to fit?

Thanks for the help

Mike:bumpit:

I've been asking the same question recently mate and the answers I'm getting are to look on larkspeed's website, seems to be best price's around.

Size wise.... 16mm or 20mm IMO think anything else is to much or not enough.

Hope this helps :smile:

You can save around £30 by getting some from german ebay.

I just bought a set of four spacers (H&R) for a little over £120 posted and took less than a week to arrive.

I did'nt order the longer bolts as i'm fitting a stud kit but i think the same people sold the longer bolts.

You can save around £30 by getting some from german ebay.

I just bought a set of four spacers (H&R) for a little over £120 posted and took less than a week to arrive.

I did'nt order the longer bolts as i'm fitting a stud kit but i think the same people sold the longer bolts.

I've seen these with the bolts and seems a great price but was unsure because of being outside the uk....

What was the name of the seller mate ? I won't ask for a link as every time some1 posts a link on here of something cheap the price seems to rocket afterward haha :/

Your not wrong about the price going up :rofl:

Just checked my ebay and These are the ones i bought but the listing has been altered to these now at over 1000 euros :rofl: he must be out of stock so put price up until new stock in.

Get onto german ebay and search for 'H&R SPURVERBREITERUNG' and add clio and check them out, there were other sellers at around the same price.

Remember these do not have the bolts.

The H&R part number is 32365601 if you want to google them, i found mine this way.

Thanks for all the above advice guys...

Are the Larkspeed ones sold in pairs? Price seems quiet high if so plus needing wheel nuts etc.... Maybe I'm just old and last modified a car during the dark ages! :S

Ahh ha !! Found some H&R's 20mm with extended bolts for around 77quid so for two pairs and a bit of postage not bad :wink:

Sorry for hijacking your thread fella :/

Thanks for all the above advice guys...

Are the Larkspeed ones sold in pairs? Price seems quiet high if so plus needing wheel nuts etc.... Maybe I'm just old and last modified a car during the dark ages! :S

Yeah in pairs mate so just need two sets for the car. The price is good compared to other websites, unfortunately spacers do cost a bit of cash after adding bolts ect but are worth it (I hope, haven't brought any yet haha).

Your not wrong about the price going up :rofl:

Just checked my ebay and These are the ones i bought but the listing has been altered to these now at over 1000 euros :rofl: he must be out of stock so put price up until new stock in.

Get onto german ebay and search for 'H&R SPURVERBREITERUNG' and add clio and check them out, there were other sellers at around the same price.

Remember these do not have the bolts.

Have you fitted yours yet pal? Did they go on alright?