Stainless 4-2-1 Manifold worth fitting?

Depends what your after. If it's a daily car then no unless your current manifold breaks but probably if your building an engine...

No not for a daily just for a track car. If there aren't much gains I probably wont bother until the current one drops off lol.

You might see a couple of bhp...

This.

Standard 197 / 200 manifold is notoriously pretty damned good in its design / flow. Just its liability to crack that lets it down.....

You'll likely gain a few hp from a K-Tec and many here have done, a Toyo from my experience not so much so. However a Toyo coupled with uprated engine / gearbox bushes shouldnt lose you anything and is a cheap way prevent cracking manifolds in the future. As would be uprated bushes on the standard manifold of course. Standard ones can suffer due to the flexi-joints going awol, or because of the movement and stress put upon it by the woefully 'soggy' standard engine mount bushes.

Then theres the "How do you prefer your sound" question of course.......... :smile:

Not really worth the cost of the item and then fitting it.... unless ofc it breaks then it's the far better option.

I'll probably leave it for now then until I have problems with the standard one. I believe the car has poly bushed engine mounts already. :smile: