Splitter.

930Tech

CLIO CUP groupee.
Platinum Member
I'm planning on fitting my splitter tomorrow (renaultsport one) but as i bought it second hand i did not get instructions with it.

Just been through the 'how to' section but nothing in there, does anyone have a scan of the instructions or an how to for me?

Looking at it today it looks like drilling out the old rivits holding the old black trim on and pulling forward, simply replace the splitter then re rivit back on.

Then either bonding ends in place or drilling bumper ends to fit properly.

I've looked at the bumper removal to see how to get the arch liners out of the way to bolt it up from the inside.

I still have the black plastic lining up things from my cup spoiler so i assume i can use these to see were to drill the holes.

I can fit my driving light blanks whilst i'm inside the front bumper too :thumbsup:

The standard rubber "splitter" just pulls off, takes a little more force than you'd think but it's not too bad if you work one side to the other

It's a two man job lining it up, once happy I taped mine in place to start.

Use the plastic tab thingies to line up where to drill the holes, once you've done that the arch liners just pull out of place, I think there's some plastic screws holding them in. I managed to get my hand in between the liner and arch to get the cap screws in (pretty fiddley, but doable)

To screw the main front on I just jacked the car up and put it on axel stands (just high enough to get the drill under the bumper) never took the bumper off, then held it tight against the bumper while drilling and screwing

Pretty sure thats how I did mine, or did I screw the centre first... Probably best to do the centre first to stop a gap forming

the bubber lip spoiler pulls off

the rs splitter then bolts on at the sides (you have to drill the bumper sides) and the tabs or lugs on the splitter go where the rubber splitter fitted

i drilled from underneath in to the lugs ans used self tappers to hold the splitter on rather than bonding it...

the bubber lip spoiler pulls off

the rs splitter then bolts on at the sides (you have to drill the bumper sides) and the tabs or lugs on the splitter go where the rubber splitter fitted

i drilled from underneath in to the lugs ans used self tappers to hold the splitter on rather than bonding it...

Thats what i've done today, all fitted a treat.

The rivits i could see are were the undertray is rivited to the bumper.

Piece of cake really, easier to mount second side with the wheel removed :thumbsup: