Speedline Turini Questions

Can anyone tell me what size these wheels are, 18" or 17"??
I can quite see from the photos but they look the nuts.

Also what offset to get?? - I'm tempted.

Do you know who this car belongs to??
My apologies for using your images without permission, hope you don;t mind!

a0012.jpg

0048-1-1.jpg

0034-1.jpg

zzz123.jpg

Looking at the caliper clearance I'd guess they're 18s and they look fantastic, you're giving me ideas!

I think Ktec sell them, you can also get them from rimstyle in black, silver anthracite or gold. They are 18s as far as i am aware, rimstyle do them in et53 and et60, they are cheaper than ktec as well

These wheels are mint! I got offered some new 18s for £100 a wheel, but with tyres there's no way my wallet would have streched!

These wheels are mint! I got offered some new 18s for £100 a wheel, but with tyres there's no way my wallet would have streched!

At that price I'd have sold a kidney for them lol. A bit of a shame they're 18" personally I think the 197's sit perfectly on 17".

Just looked on rimstyle they dont list them in 17" for the 197 :worried:

edit: they do them in 17" for other mk3 clios though, it must be a brake clearance issue?

Megane parts on the RS. Think thats why? Maybe they're scared that 4 can't handle the power! Lol!

I generally don't like 18's on the Clio but I don't think these look that big fitted, in fact they look perfect!
They are about £1149.00 on sites like Revolution and Larkspeed and Ktec with tyres.

Last edited:
After speaking directly to Speedline UK recently, they will only supply Turinis in 8x18 to fit the 197/200.

After speaking directly to Speedline UK recently, they will only supply Turinis in 8x18 to fit the 197/200.

There is a guy in France who is also on this site who has then in 17" but he said they were a bugger to get.
I don't mind, the 18's look soooooo good.

I had these on my 182, had to get them from Renault to get the correct offset. Might be worth having a chat with your local dealer, I got 10%+ off mine.

My other halves uncle owns a tyre place and distributes Speedline wheels. I asked him about the wheels, but I'm not sure if he's 100% genuine about actually suppying me with some at the price he said.

My other halves uncle owns a tyre place and distributes Speedline wheels. I asked him about the wheels, but I'm not sure if he's 100% genuine about actually suppying me with some at the price he said.

What was the price? I can see a group buy coming on!!!!! :thumbup1:

Well I'd need to have a better word with him. I think he's coming to my other halves birthday meal o0n Friday, I might probe him some more about it.

Shouts: "Karrrrrrlllll!"

I paid £600 iirc for 4 205/45/16' with centre caps direct from Renault for my 182.

You need to be able to collect them otherwise you would get postage/courier costs on top of that too.

Aren't these 17"? Think they look a bit small to be honest.

speedlineturini17ma8.jpg

197conturinixi6.jpg

197conturini2lp2.jpg

197conturini3pi7.jpg