So where to order new breaks and pads from??

So next day breaks are sending out the wrong pads and the wrong information is on the website.

and im told that we can only get the brembo pads from renault but they are £99.
can some please advise of where is best place closest to OEM to get all round breaks and pads from?

I bought clio pads from next day brakes look for megane parts instead I think that's what came up when I searched

yes came back with this which seems a lot more expensive than what everyone else is paying.

Frt Discs £67.58 each

Frt Pads £99.00

Rear Discs £99.00 per Disc

Rear Pads £46.31

yes came back with this which seems a lot more expensive than what everyone else is paying.

Frt Discs £67.58 each

Frt Pads £99.00

Rear Discs £99.00 per Disc

Rear Pads £46.31

Not bad prices for OE stuff. Don't know how cheap your expecting brake parts for your performance brake set-up.

Thank you for the constructive comments- im happy to pay top dollar for top products, but when i read that people are paying £40 for pads and im being quoted £99 i thought i would double check peoples opinions, sorry if i upset you or put you out in anyway.

since most people here are helpful im now happy to order those parts i mentioned and pay top dollar for my performance break set up!

Not bad prices for OE stuff. Don't know how cheap your expecting brake parts for your performance brake set-up.

You've not offended me in the slightest and I hope you don't think I was having a go at you. If you want cheap brake pads then Mintex do some at around £24 for the front and £13 for the rear of the RS which I'm sure will do the job rightly. I personally have not seen the OE Brembo stuff much cheaper than around £90 for front pads and around £40 for the rear.

you made out like i was moaning about being cheap and wanting OEM stuff, i dont want cheap, i want good and happy to pay for good items, i was only questioning the fact that as you see from what robo just posted some pads are going for £46 yet i was quoted £99 and wanted to know the difference that's all!

You've not offended me in the slightest and I hope you don't think I was having a go at you. If you want cheap brake pads then Mintex do some at around £24 for the front and £13 for the rear of the RS which I'm sure will do the job rightly. I personally have not seen the OE Brembo stuff much cheaper than around £90 for front pads and around £40 for the rear.

Not sure on the Clio but on the megane 250/65 you can only get OEM brake pad compound direct from Renault.