197: So.. Guess im here for a little longer ;)

So some of you guys may know that i was wanting to sell up quite a few times in the past due to wanting to move on..

So i spent a whole month detailing the car and it was looking in showroom condition. After doing so i plunked it on PH (i overpriced it i know that but hey ho :wink:) So after 15 days of no interest, iv decided to tax it for another year and spent a little bit more money on her and decided im keeping her for another year!

I was just sitting thinking one night and wondered why the hell im selling a car thats sooo much fun! So guys/gals think twice before ya sell :wink:

Great decision i think :wink: Im away to take the car out for a drive for the first time in lets say a month or two.. Had it out 2 months ago for a 6 mile jouney and hadn't had it out for about 2-3 months before that.. haha!

Liam, you need to be banned.

You change your mind more times than a prostitutes knickers go up and down in a night

:hug: See you in July dear :hug:

Miss you loads
xxxxx

:wink:

Its comments like this Roy that makes me appreciate my car.. I haven drove my car a 4-5 times in the past 5 months through choice. Unlike you :worried:

Comments like yours Liam make me not want to sell mine because I can't wait for that day when I'm let of the leash to get back in her and start enjoying driving again.Few points coming up prob for speeding lol

Glad you are sticking around fella! I will be doubling the mileage I have done this year going to the 'ring and back. They are a lot more special when you aren't driving it 24/7, but that is the same for pretty much everything in life!

Enjoy it while you can...

PS what mileage you on now then?

Similar Thread Suggestions