Small or large top mounts

I have a 2010 RS200 with cup pack - and I’d like to replace dampers with coilovers..but don’t know if I’ve got the early or later top mounts..
Can someone who knows which top mounts they have, please share a picture of what it looks like before stripping the car?
many thanks

I think that cars made after May 2010 came with the new size top mounts.

I have a 2010 cup with old style top mounts. This is a photo I took to show how dirty the area around the mount was.

6773C036-83A3-42B5-B5EE-58E0FC3A876B.jpeg

Thanks Both.. looks like I need to strip the scuttle cover off to see what I have… think it requires a special tool.. which is why I was hoping there would be differences in the cover that made it obvious..(I will pay someone to fit coilovers due to my obvious incompetence )

It is easy to get the scuttle off. There are a few plastic type screws but it comes off with a bit of brute force once all of the screws/retaining clips are off.

Coilovers are easy enough to install yourself provided you have got the right tools and enough time. I had very little experience with “fixing” cars until I got my 200. With patience and assistance my coil overs were installed on my drive.

What you pay a garage to install coil overs could be used either for your own confidence to know that they have been installed correctly, or used to buy other upgrades.

It is easy to get the scuttle off. There are a few plastic type screws but it comes off with a bit of brute force once all of the screws/retaining clips are off.

Coilovers are easy enough to install yourself provided you have got the right tools and enough time. I had very little experience with “fixing” cars until I got my 200. With patience and assistance my coil overs were installed on my
I think that cars made after May 2010 came with the new size top mounts.

I have a 2010 cup with old style top mounts. This is a photo I took to show how dirty the area around the mount was.

View attachment 146158
this is what I have..
thanks all

Last edited: