Silverstone wheels - what wheel bolts?

Helpimonfire

Paid Member
I'm off to buy some Silverstone wheels this afternoon and I'm just checking what bolts I need? I know there are threads on this already but my situation is a bit different. I currently have standard 197 wheels with 20mm spacers and longer bolts. Can I use these or will they damage something behind the hub?

Am I right in thinking the Silverstones stick out further than standard wheels?
If you won't be running them with spacers then standard bolts are something like M14 1.5 27mm with 19mm hex.

The temptation is to run them with spacers too but I don't know yet, I imagine they'd foul on the arches over any slight bumps. When I pick them up I'll see if the owners have the original Laguna bolts.

The temptation is to run them with spacers too but I don't know yet, I imagine they'd foul on the arches over any slight bumps. When I pick them up I'll see if the owners have the original Laguna bolts.
I've got silverstones and don't need spacers in my opinion. Offset is 15mm different to standard so effectively already spaced

Not for sale on ebay in Norwich were they ?

I had the same thing..........

On Facebook classifieds just outside Wymondham. I didn't go out to see them but I realistically don't need more wheels haha. From the description I got, they were from a 2006 Laguna which is supposed to be the 12mm holes. I may be wrong but I didn't want a 90 mile round trip to be wasted.

So I ended up buying these wheels today. Turns out 2 of them are 14mm holes and the other 2 are 12mm. I've ordered a drill bit to open the holes up a touch so we'll see how that goes.

I'll put the wheels on with spacers for shits and giggles, just to see how silly it looks!

So I ended up buying these wheels today. Turns out 2 of them are 14mm holes and the other 2 are 12mm. I've ordered a drill bit to open the holes up a touch so we'll see how that goes.

I'll put the wheels on with spacers for shits and giggles, just to see how silly it looks!
I bought the same drilled the 2 out with a 14mm drill bit,but still don't fit as the bore hole is slightly smaller now need them grinding down.