Silver or anthracite Speedlines

Hi guys,

Have searched around for fellow members who have speedlines in silver or anthracite, but not too may have come up. Just wondering if anyone has any photos of them on a 200 that they could post/point me in the right direction to view.

Cheers,

Lewis

What colour is your car. It would help much more if you were looking at something similarly coloured.

I think @Sean197 has antracite ones iirc.

Personally, I think they look good in silver but great in anthracite.

Thansk very much!

@///M - 200 is Mercury. Currently have the Cup alloys in anthracite, but prefer the look of the Speedlines. Looking at the above has made up my mind to stick with anthracite rather than go for silver! Now to search for Speedlines...will get a 'Wanted' post up!

Reactions: Timbo and ///M
@Lewis13 - bear in mind there are 2 types of Speedline, the Renault optional extra ones which are 7.5x17 and the Cup Racer ones (which are on mine) which are 8x17 and are only available second-hand through race teams (I don't think R-Sport sell them anymore but I might be wrong).

Thanks @Sean197, didn't realise there were two types. Sorry for the daft question, but what are the major differences between them? Cheers

Only the width, the Cup Racer wheels are half an inch wider so will sit out in the arch further. Both have the same offset.
Oh, and not forgetting the price! Cup Racers tend to command a higher premium as they seem to be harder to get hold of.

@Sean197 you're like the photo master of 197.net! Always have something to hand that's perfect. It's like you're plugged into the matrix or something!

@Lewis13 on a Mercury car I'd 100% definitely go with antracite, will look superb.

Reactions: Sean197
@Sean197 you're like the photo master of 197.net! Always have something to hand that's perfect. It's like you're plugged into the matrix or something!

I have hundreds of Clio pics on my work laptop and home laptop, virtually everything that has been done to a mk3 I have a pic of it haha

Reactions: ///M
Thansk very much!

@///M - 200 is Mercury. Currently have the Cup alloys in anthracite, but prefer the look of the Speedlines. Looking at the above has made up my mind to stick with anthracite rather than go for silver! Now to search for Speedlines...will get a 'Wanted' post up!

Mine is Mercury, and here is a pic of it with anthracite Speedlines (best colour combo, IMHO)
94e35e7126c0bdda30b8687f3710d665.jpg
322a3fb2323809a10af89a55a1203556.jpg