Side lights

Bought a Clio 197 cup in white Friday and one of my side lights have stopped working so I thought I would get some white ones anybody know of any really bright side lights I could get cheers!

Cheers boys! Well I want some really bright ones I've seen some there 26 pound if I remember is it worth it they are cree like?

I did have Cree reverse lights but Ktec told me to take out straight away as It blows something in light and very expensive to replace

370729311954 on eBay mtec not used but know some have

Mine were like this 370907440289 but don't think as dear but been a while now

I hope your sidelights aren't the same power as those! That's 5x the power that wiring has to handle! I'd be very vary about increasing the load that much, remember the wiring was only designed to handle 5w = 0.41 Amps, those 25w sidelights would be drawing over 2 amps that's a big increase. Just some warning it may be fine as I'm not 100% sure on the wiring size so it may be fine for 2Amps

Had them in mine for over a year no problems, only the back reverse I got told to remove so standard reverse they don't draw much and never had no problems at all