Sheens Korner (Charlie Sheen)

I don't care what anybody says, hes a hero! lol.

The guy is on a self destruction, he looks ruff off set and on one of the ustream videos hes coked out his tree. If he doesn't settle down hes going to end his life that could be a great life to live if he chilled out!

I mean the guys worth like $90million he could have anything he wanted really and hes thrown away thee best comedy job ever. And the thing is he was just being himself!

I don't care what anybody says, hes a hero! lol.

The guy is on a self destruction, he looks ruff off set and on one of the ustream videos hes coked out his tree. If he doesn't settle down hes going to end his life that could be a great life to live if he chilled out!

I mean the guys worth like $90million he could have anything he wanted really and hes thrown away thee best comedy job ever. And the thing is he was just being himself!

fuelled up on drugs and booze is being a "hero"....

i dont think his kids will think that at his grave side :thumbdown:

fuelled up on drugs and booze is being a "hero"....

i dont think his kids will think that at his grave side :thumbdown:

When i mean 'hero' it was a fair bit of sarcasm and i only think hes a 'hero' due to his on screen character on two and a half men. :smile:

I feel sorry for his kids being dragged through all that.

When i mean 'hero' it was a fair bit of sarcasm and i only think hes a 'hero' due to his on screen character on two and a half men. :smile:

I feel sorry for his kids being dragged through all that.

yeh i have seen his programme and it is quite funny :bat:

a waste of talent / life / money....