Selling parts once upgraded

Hey Guys,

Very soon i will be venturing into the unknown and placing a few well deserved upgrades on my clio. However the thing thats on my mind is what should i do with the parts i take off?

The main things im talking about are:

K-tec exhaust
Pro 100 cell cat
New recaro seats
Coilover suspension
Induction kit

and maybe some go faster stripes lol (not)

But you think there would be any market for the parts i remove as i dont want them cluttering up my garage or anything.

Any advice on what people have done in the past?

Many thanks

Mike

The parts will probably sell, but if you have room then it may be worthwhile retaining them to return the car to standard when you sell?

I would also keep the original parts. Put them in the loft or something.

I always keep originals, then put back to standard and sell the aftermarket stuff when I sell the car. People always want standard cars!

keep your originals pal defo. the only things id say is dont bother with the induction kit, just buy a performance panel filter.
an you could sell your seats. apart from that id keep your standard units.

I was going to get the standard renault recaro's

Not what i was expecting like lol but i can understand the reasons behind it. So i think ill keep everything that comes off the car.

Just want to get the car to atleast the 200BHP mark. Hence the induction kit but tbh i already have a k-tec panel filter in it and it seems to have helped a bit.

induction loses power doesnt gain it. they are too restrictive. all about sounding like a muscle car not moving like 1 lol