Santa Pod Quarter Mile times...

Hey guys, made it to USC this morning and got my four runs in before the rain (and the XXX show :tongueout:)...

First run got bogged down on the start, second and third just sat there spinning the wheels... nailed it fourth time and ran a 15.88s @ 87.88mph which I was well chuffed with..!

Wow, nice times..! Like I said I was chuffed being a newb... lower tyre pressures and more practise on the start would definitely improve on a 15.88s but it's great fun.

Show was OK - some nice rides there for sure and the jet car has to be seen to be believed..! It did a 5.9s and I fell over when it went past..! I'll post a link to my vid later...

Most people dont appreciate just how much there is involved in getting the perfect drag run. Alot assume the light goes green and you floor it and the times down to the car.

Thats a great time for a first timer though, be proud :tongueout:

I hate the jet car!! Takes about 10 minutes to get it started so it can do a 6second quarter mile!

13.49's rapid! What other mods bar nitro were you running? I managed to scrape into 13's in my 106 with a time of 13.997!

I did 14.83s with the Miltek & remap (190bhp).That's official timing with my reaction time.

I also ran 14.67s (without my reaction time) 1/4mile & 6.67s 0-60mph. That's timed with G-Tech.

Hey guys, made it to USC this morning and got my four runs in before the rain (and the XXX show :tongueout:)...

First run got bogged down on the start, second and third just sat there spinning the wheels... nailed it fourth time and ran a 15.88s @ 87.88mph which I was well chuffed with..!

you beat me mate. not as easy as it looks is it!!!

I hate the jet car!! Takes about 10 minutes to get it started so it can do a 6second quarter mile!

13.49's rapid! What other mods bar nitro were you running? I managed to scrape into 13's in my 106 with a time of 13.997!

Cams, inlets, usual exhaust and remap setup plus some stripped interior items :tongueout:

my leon did a 14.63 as it stood and 14.43 minus tool kit, spare and rear bench. that was 98.69 mph. weight loss and a turbo perfect combo!

14.4 my best time thus far (Killarney Raceway), but consistently mid 14's
custom 63mm exhaust & 45mm header by Noise Boyz
Remap by Taz @ S-Chip Tuning
Proxes semi slicks in the front

im hoping to record a 14 FLAT as i feel i can get a better launch out of the slicks
plus that's without any stripping whatsoever... rear bench and goodies in the trunk should shave off a few 10ths i hope