Sagging front oem splitter repair?

Barney626

Winner - POTM December 2017
So the lip right in the middle of my bumper has detached itself from the car and is now sagging really badly.

There was a thread knocking about showing you can use picture nails to pin it back into place but by the looks of it a previous owner has already done this and now the nails have just torn through the splitter, leaving me no good area to re-nail it.

What other options do I have short of getting a new splitter? Is it a bad idea to glue it?

So the lip right in the middle of my bumper has detached itself from the car and is now sagging really badly.

There was a thread knocking about showing you can use picture nails to pin it back into place but by the looks of it a previous owner has already done this and now the nails have just torn through the splitter, leaving me no good area to re-nail it.

What other options do I have short of getting a new splitter? Is it a bad idea to glue it?
I’d be using small nylock nuts with bolts and washers to fix it back up, less chance of them coming out than screws I’m presuming it’s just fixed up by loads of plastic clips which split and no longer hold it up

That was my thread with the pins, there doesnt seem to be very much of a lip to put anything substantial through which is why I went with the pins but in all honesty, the design of the splitter is shite.

I’m thinking m3 bolts and nylocs so not much thicker than a pin, as long as you have say, 8mm they’d do the job and the washers would make it stronger than a pin