Rubber door seals

Afternoon all, I was wondering if anyone ever came up with a long term solution for the rubber door seals... Basically original ones became tatty and I had them changed by Renault. However a year or so on and the replaced ones are now just as bad, if not worse than the original ones!
I know many other people have had this problem so was wondering if anyone came up with a solution? Maybe if there was a place to buy them and an easy way of fitting them myself?
Thanks in advance

Yup them ones. That stuff looks good, will def get some of that, but right now it's no good as my current ones are already knackered lol. Is taking it to Renault to get them done the only option??

i use silicon spray on all the door rubbers and window seals.

i replaced mine in october or november and they are showing signs of wear already. not very good quality.

cant see that silicon spray doing much harm at all. we cover enduro bikes with it to keep the plastics nice and stop rubber drying out and mud sticking etc.

I know of the problem from car audio, everyone always says don't use silicone near speaker cones as it gives off acidic fumes when it dries which harm the rubber.