Rs tuning remaps

I'm new to all this re mapping business..what sort of maps do you guys get? Also how much? Do they do a removable one for warrenty reasons? Rs tuning is my local place that's all and heard good things about them

Why not call them? They also have a section of their own on the forum as a site trader :smile:

'Removable' maps I don;t think they do for Renaults as it requires something similar to a bluefin device, RS just map it and you'd have to go back to them to get it removed/reverted.

They do do removable maps. They sell the RS tuner at 234 and a custom clio map for 240. So 474 in total. You use the tuner to data log your car then send it to RS tuning and they will send you a custom map back which you then upload to your car. Your standard map is kept on laptop so you can put it back to stock if you need to.

So, a £240 will get you a remap with your BHP at the moment and then a reading after with the power gains?...

i would strongly recommend getting a remap done on a rolling road

i have a had a "remap" done by some bod on a laptop where he just uploads a "custom" map to your car

and then had it done again properly, live on a rolling road and it was much better

I would go for a custom map at Rs tuning think it would be cheaper than £474 and with him been local he could soon put the standard map back on if you need to go back to Renault.

I would go for a custom map at Rs tuning think it would be cheaper than £474 and with him been local he could soon put the standard map back on if you need to go back to Renault.

Totally agree with this tbh, if you car goes in for warranty etc and needs diagnostics the will flash your ECU and the map will be gone.