RS Tuning R26.r for sale

I went out in this at 350hp and it was bloody quick.. Must be good with an extra 100 lol.

I'll be down if he gets a GTR :smiley:

Go for it mate, those things are weapons when they're standard. That one must be a total monster, and it's hardly like it was built by some noob in his shed.

Very true but for the same money I could build a full carbon fibre Lotus.. Sex wee

As much as I'd love a lotus (I REALLY do). The Meg would be piss your pants fun, regardless of how your driving, whereas lotus' aren't renowned for their straight line day to day pace.

As much as I'd love a lotus (I REALLY do). The Meg would be piss your pants fun, regardless of how your driving, whereas lotus' aren't renowned for their straight line day to day pace.

Lol, I take it you've not been in a supercharged exige Rob... Lightning fast

Lol, I take it you've not been in a supercharged exige Rob... Lightning fast

You didn't specify the SC Exige lol, I'd still say the Meg would give bigger giggles day-to-day. The Exiges are pretty chuffing quick though, one of the lads had an SC Exige on the last yorkshire run I did, running R888's and that thing was ****ing immense in fairness. Spent about 3/4 hours following him down the lanes with the heat haze coming out of his rear window/cheese grater.