RS 197 weight reduction

Is removing back seats, climate control worth it of removing how much weight do i lose i there anything else i coud remove?

Is removing back seats, climate control worth it of removing how much weight do i lose i there anything else i coud remove?

removing rear seats should gain afew kg in weight loss.

a/c delete should also save abit

Remove rear belts, cross beam that seats sat on as well, remove carpet, replace with one piece carpet. I have kept ac, but looking to get rid of Recaro, as they are very heavy.

I haven’t stripped anything out (yet) but lightweight wheels made a very noticeable difference in my experience. I also plan on removing the rear seats and switching to a smaller battery after getting the life out of the current, then when the original exhaust is rusty go for a lighter one. There's not much you can strip out and keep the car as a daily so I'm focusing on swapping for lighter parts.

Remove rear belts, cross beam that seats sat on as well, remove carpet, replace with one piece carpet. I have kept ac, but looking to get rid of Recaro, as they are very heavy.

If you want to keep the Recaros and save weight there’s seat bases available that’ll lower the seats at the same time. I actually had to remove the passenger seat totally a few weeks ago to fit some parts in which also made a big difference.