Big spec 200 Cup *FOR SALE*

HOLE-Y shit! That is mental, turning off the knock sensor doesn't sound sensible in the slightest....

Have you spoken to the mapper now?

Reactions: Sean197
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you called Matt and cancelled your Rotrex yet?

have you done anything to monitor fuel pressure or prevent fuel starvation such as a swirl pot etc?
my long term plans for my track 200 is to supercharge it so genuinely interested.

I melted a piston in my other track toy, car was going great at silverstone then just lost a bit of power and turned out it had det and a hole in one piston (it’s a V6 with over 600bhp at the time)… was impossible to diagnose (mapper also dodged my calls) as the original ecu didn’t record anything or have any safeties…. I moved to a motec ecu at great expense but it paid for itself with 2 further avoided blow ups when it caught fuel and oil issues and cut power…. I’m now a firm believer in having a proper ecu with safeties etc to manage modified boosted track engines.

have you done anything to monitor fuel pressure or prevent fuel starvation such as a swirl pot etc?
my long term plans for my track 200 is to supercharge it so genuinely interested.

I melted a piston in my other track toy, car was going great at silverstone then just lost a bit of power and turned out it had det and a hole in one piston (it’s a V6 with over 600bhp at the time)… was impossible to diagnose (mapper also dodged my calls) as the original ecu didn’t record anything or have any safeties…. I moved to a motec ecu at great expense but it paid for itself with 2 further avoided blow ups when it caught fuel and oil issues and cut power…. I’m now a firm believer in having a proper ecu with safeties etc to manage modified boosted track engines.
I'm moving onto an ECU Master Black now . . . .

Reactions: Sean197
HOLE-Y shit! That is mental, turning off the knock sensor doesn't sound sensible in the slightest....

Have you spoken to the mapper now?
Nope wont reply to my emails or voicemails which is making me fizz even more and it's not the first time it's happened!

• Sad
Reactions: suj

Its det its as simple as that.
Genuine injectors and aem fuel system.