Ross LY 200

I’ll put a wig on if that makes you feel any better :smiley:

200w.webp

it is now mate...booked a flight to see my family next week..
im expecting lots of pics and video footage though..:french:

Reactions: Big Ben
Wheel tracking alignment advice?

My daily commute is about 3 miles to work and back, however at the weekends I tend to head back to the flatlands of Lincolnshire to visit family/girlfriend which is about a 60 mile round trip!

On the longer journeys it seems like the car is ever so slightly pulling left (so slightly counteracting the steering minimally to the right when driving straight), I can never work out if it’s the camber of the road, or if I’m just overly conscious of this and the tracking is actually fine!

I’ve seen Kwik-Fit offer a free alignment check, does anyone have any experience? Or would you recommend elsewhere?

Wheel tracking alignment advice?

My daily commute is about 3 miles to work and back, however at the weekends I tend to head back to the flatlands of Lincolnshire to visit family/girlfriend which is about a 60 mile round trip!

On the longer journeys it seems like the car is ever so slightly pulling left (so slightly counteracting the steering minimally to the right when driving straight), I can never work out if it’s the camber of the road, or if I’m just overly conscious of this and the tracking is actually fine!

I’ve seen Kwik-Fit offer a free alignment check, does anyone have any experience? Or would you recommend elsewhere?

Most of them seem to pull to the left. Mine had full 4-wheel alignment done, changed the tyres front to back, and it still did it. The only thing I didn't get round to doing was removing and realigning the subframe.

Reactions: RossWoods93
Most of them seem to pull to the left. Mine had full 4-wheel alignment done, changed the tyres front to back, and it still did it. The only thing I didn't get round to doing was removing and realigning the subframe.

I’ll take that for an answer! It’s nothing major, just something that I notice after about an hours driving!

So I’ve just bought my sisters boyfriend (as of weekend brother in law to be!) this for his 30th birthday..... and now I’m super jealous! Anyone done it before?

cd96c07ec3a6f5c3b249d10aa5fecb12.jpg

Regarding the Clio, I have very little to update from since I last posted in here! Whether this makes me a lazy owner I’m thinking maybe! The wheels still need doing, my chipex kit is still in the box, and the other half booking more holidays means the wallets still light!

Only bug bear at the minute is I can tell the PCV valve needs a good clean, almost sounds like an audible beep coming from the radio when applying the accelerator from cold, genuinely took a good few weeks to click what it was! So that’s the first job inline, and then I really need to see if I can get my cousin has time spare to give my chipex kit a go! I’m too worried about bodging the job, plus I’d never forgive myself if I did!

I’ve been toying around the idea of recaros, but at the same time it’s availability of funds, and decided if I REALLY need them!

Hoping to be down at Snetty on the 22nd for a look and hopefully a passenger ride or two :wink: shall look forward to seeing some members new and old!

Other than that, my project and want list is still pending until further notice!

never done it myself but bet it will be fun for him..you should have booked it for yourself too and have a little race around the track :drunk:
everyone needs a recaro in their life,well maybe next life..hope you can get your hands on a pair soon..have a good wedding mate...