Rockos Red 197

Hi guys, havent been on the site properly for a while as my internet has been playing up and only been able to view on my phone but im internet is working again now. So instead of filling up the gallery up i thought id start my own thread so here goes.

So this is the car when i had it from new
006-3.jpg

First Mod was the side,main and number plate lights
P2220135.jpg
001-1.jpg
003-4.jpg
113.jpg

Then it was debadge the back and sticker at the front
186.jpg
097.jpg

Foot Rest
015.jpg

Then i decided i wanted the renault sport decals so couple of proofs later to what i wanted and 2 hours work
005-1.jpg
009.jpg

After this i wanted to change the interior colour slightly
174-1.jpg

Then the stereo upgrade
250.jpg
245.jpg
257.jpg
012-3.jpg

At this point id had also put a itg panel filter in(no pics)
Then the car needed a good spruse up and with a great deal from russ car got probably the best clean its had so far.
195.jpg

And that was it for a while as i got made redundant moding had to stop as funds were low.OH!! and i had taken off the renault sport tailpipes
then i got this from ebay for £12.50
003-3.jpg

Now the misses has a new job and i got a promotion at work moding can start again and as a birthday present last week the misses went out of her way to get the spoiler sprayed and fitted so on the morning of my birthday when i went to my car id be suprised and i was and very happy. Id also bought some wind deflectors so with all that fitted here are some pics of what she looks like.

P1010655.jpg

P1010648.jpg

P1010650.jpg

P1010651.jpg

P1010649.jpg

P1010657.jpg

P1010656.jpg

LOL, my daughter she wanted to be in the pic as i was paying more attention to the car for 5 mins than her
P1010654.jpg

Next mods coming for 2010 are as follows

Yozzasport exhaust system
H&R coilovers
H&r spacers
and dont know which one to choose from the jase splitter or sport splitter

Thanks for looking
Rocko

yer totally agree the red inside looks great and so does the new spoiler
the big stickers on the side arnt for me but car still looking great matey!! :thumbup1:

looking good fella i really like the side decals i think you should go for the renault sport splitter will look good with the mods uve got so far mate

I really love your car. Fact.

It is something like I'd like mine to look like. Decals are spot on, the interior is stunning - you have made that car perfect. Well done.

:liambo::liambo:

I thought you were going for the cup spoiler Rocko??

Anyway, stop with the modding, you need to drive it more!! I've only ever seen your missus driving it :smile:

Thanks for all your comments guys

I really love your car. Fact.

It is something like I'd like mine to look like. Decals are spot on, the interior is stunning - you have made that car perfect. Well done.
:liambo::liambo:
Cheers mike i appreciate that, if you ever need to know who or what i used just give me a shout be more than happy to help you :wink:

your car looks well matey!

did you cut that whole for the ipod cable?
No i didnt mate there is a hole already there you just remove the plastic clip
I thought you were going for the cup spoiler Rocko??

Anyway, stop with the modding, you need to drive it more!! I've only ever seen your missus driving it :smile:
i was but changed my mind and found a bargin on ebay, LOL!! if i didnt work in gloucester i would drive that car everyday but at the moment the misses gets the better car
what wind deflectors have you got on yours mate?
Team Heko wind deflectors
that spoiler is mint where u get it from?
I bought it off ebay mate £12.50 i was the only bidder
i fink they are team heko wind deflectors, ive got the same.
Yes mate they are the same as yours bought them from the same guy as you on ebay

Hi, cars looking awesome mate! wheres the ipod holde from? i bought one recently but sticky pads too big so theres nowhere to put it! yours looks tidy mate, cheers