RIP my beautiful RS200

shepster200

Gold Member
Well that's it for my RS200 after an inconsiderate woman drove straight into it , total write off and it was only on show four days earlier .
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 511
So sorry to see this. I was hacked off when I got back to the shop where I do deliveries from today & found that someone had scraped along the front of my 200 & popped the no. plate whilst also gouging out & scratching the black areas along the front. Needless to say they cleared off & nobody saw it happen. At least mine will be easy to sort.

That's a dirty thing to do, let's hope it happens to them one day!
hope it doesn't cost you a small fortune to get it sorted.

Gutted for you.

No other noise in the World like the sickening crunch of metal / plastic (Mostly plastic with French !).

Hope you get sorted reasonably painlessly....

Well that's it for my RS200 after an inconsiderate woman drove straight into it , total write off and it was only on show four days earlier .
attachment.php

Saw this on the Cliosport Facebook page... It's a joke that she managed to cause so much damage!

There really are some terrible TERRIBLE drivers around though! Someone wrote off my sisters parked car the other week, in a residential area! I'd bet he was texting behind the wheel! Ploughed into the back of it and wrote it off incredibly (chassis was a mess!) Set his airbags off in a 30, idiots! She just picked up a new 16 plate Polo so every cloud and what not, hopefully you'll have a positive outcome as well!

Gutted for you mate, a tough one to take but hopefully you get the situation cleaned up as soon as possible! Let us know what happens!

IMG_8007.JPG

Reactions: shepster200
Very sorry to hear! At least you weren't injured, the main thing...

you getting another?

Luckily enough I was working at the time otherwise I might not have been so calm about it, but I am hoping she gets charged for driving without due care and attention!
Gutted for you.

No other noise in the World like the sickening crunch of metal / plastic (Mostly plastic with French !).

Hope you get sorted reasonably painlessly....

thats horribly looking accident..good that you were not injured..hope you are ok...

Fuark... I would have been livid. Wouldn't have mattered if I was in work or not I'm sure the boss and customers would understand the frustration.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Very sorry to hear about this, that looks a horrible load of damage... Glad you weren't injured and that the insurance paid out well. Good luck with the new Pug, hope you enjoy it :smile: