Revs and throttle issue

Hello,
My Clio 3 rs 200 got some things to solve and I need some tips, what should I look at :smile:
1)So first of all is thing that happens randomly after cold start - minimal tap on throttle pedal makes the engine revving at ~2100 rpm and revs dont fall down until I wait few minutes or when I move with cluth pedal only, like I said, sometimes it work properly (revs fall after releasing the gas pedal) .
2)Other related thing is that Im unable to rev engine to lower than ~2100rpm, it is like "idle(like 900)-2100rpm" section is missing.
3)At a standstill i can rev engine normally (at higher revs it is more sensitive-less lag) but when I drive, I cant really do revmatch before downshift. I need to press gas pedal too long to get higher revs and do it properly fast.
4)The gear change "indicator" / "notification" for some time is bugged, it comes in the same time with rev limit, not a bit earlier, when flooring 1st gear its beeping at 4-5k rpm but beeping straight to rev limit, maybe little rev counter lag or something.
5)Kicking brake pedal at standstill makes revs increasing for max ~200 and when I stop kicking it falls really low, not stalling but need a moment to get up to proper idle.

Overall revs at idle can raise and drop for about +-100 rpm but its generally stable.
Spark plugs, coils changed for oem about 10k km ago, cleaned and zip tied map sensor, timing with dephaser pulley done about 8k km ago but wrong timing, corrected months ago. Lambda sensor changed after check engine, for not oem one.

Car runs with 4.73 fd, lightened flywheel, scorpion catback + remap but issues were before remap too. No error codes, I can check with obd some values if need.

What do You Guys recommend to start with? :smile:
Thank You in advance for any advice :smile: