Returning member (kind of)

So not new been around about 3 years now but in a stupid move I sold my beloved Clio 200 :worried: and bought a diesel a3 thinking I could save some money buy a house and do all the other grown up stuff, grown ups do. But after 4 months of driving that bucket of lard I've got rid of it and moved back to renaultsport.
I couldn't resist it once I test drove one and ended up buying a sport spec Megane 250 in oyster grey, no cup pack this time around but with the roads in Britain I thought it was the best choice.

Previous Clio
3122c22fc4dc2812947a312b8454f2e1.jpg

New Megane
151038b6eed45d63c852e23bde6aa27d.jpg

But just a quick hello and a check through the several thousand threads I've missed since I left haha

Last edited:
Nice colour.

You'll probably find that the megane cup chassis is much more forgiving than the clios one, myself having made the same change recently :smile:

Thanks guys and I've driven both and the sport chassis seemed to suit my needs more, will be upgraded I'm sure as parts get old and tired so may even go for cup items, just won't have the option of the LSD which is unfortunate but I'm not much of a track driver mostly just b-road blasts

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jasonlovesfrench New Members 11
Dancliovalver New Members 11
TrackM3 New Members 2
B New Members 4
T New Members 5