Return of the NSX

I'm not too sure either, it looks like a cadillac supercar plus I don't think you can have a new NSX without the development help of Senna...

The cadillac rubbish I refer too...
cadillac-cien.jpg

Because the last one was such a success.... Poor business move?

I loved the last one, btw. :smiley:

I like it, I think it'd be nice to have some proper sports cars coming from the Jap manufacturers. Toyota and Honda have gone a little boring with their line ups..

I'd much rather the Honda than the Caddy, with their technical know-how and racing heritage Honda should be able to pull it off.

I know it's more modern but i don't think it's more stunning than the old one.

I think that looks really nice. But why on earth are they bothering with this hybrid rubbish? Keep it normal and you'll have a decent car, although I can't help but thinking people would rather have a V8 and an Audi badge rather than the V6 and a H up front. It needs to be really good and Honda need to get the pricing right and dealerships prepared for the type of customers it'll be attracting.

It reminds me of a Lambo rather than an NSX, apart from the rear that is which i think looks bad :thumbdown:

Shame this will be priced out of everyones reach and we will never see any around, just like the original NSX.

hybrid is a load of old tosh. It will never replace the good old fossil fuel engine. No need to either.

thats cars gonna be 911/R8/GTR money, bet your left ball which people will buy.

Similar Thread Suggestions