Retro-fit RS Monitor

If it's just the data you want then you can get more from a bluetooth ODB reader and a cheap android device of some kind.
Everything from accurate MPG readings, A/F ratios and I would imagine boost pressures on the Meg engines.

If it's just the data you want then you can get more from a bluetooth ODB reader and a cheap android device of some kind.
Everything from accurate MPG readings, A/F ratios and I would imagine boost pressures on the Meg engines.

Whilst that might be true, I think the Renaultsport monitor looks so good because it's part of the dash.

Does it require a particular radio to be installed? Cabasse?

Sorry but that look shocking imo.

Litchy you need to go down the 250/65 monitor route that actually as a use. As in throttle mapping.

only part of the clio monitor that is any use is the oil temp. FACT!

It would be if it was a measured value, but I believe it is a calculated value based on other measurements and an algorithm, so it's really not of that much use.

I have a RS monitor display that will be going in my 197 this winter, just for a bit of fun.

Litchy you need to go down the 250/65 monitor route that actually as a use. As in throttle mapping.

and thats just a calculation.....:chair:

I'm sorry but that looks horrific on that twingo, haha.

Lol, I agree. Makes it look like a taxi..

Wouldn't mind one in mine tho.

a few pages further along and it gets built in to the dash! :bat:

Sorry for hijacking thh thread but does anyone know if the 200/197 dash screen (not the RS monitor) is a straight swap? The reason I'm asking is because the 200 one has a better layout, it is updated etc. Apologies again..

So the Clio monitor is a pointless toy then......

@fox sorry didn't look further but now I know it's only an estimate on the oil temp I won't ever bother.

I love mine, it's just for fun. Love seeing how far off the G force I can hit it lol, use the 0-60 timer every now and then for a laugh

But if you can get it to throttle map then you find it far easier to drive in the snow.

Easy... Or fun? Mine will only go to a car park in the snow for play time other than that if we have any snow it will be rav4 time lol

Id rather have a scan gauge if i did not already have a rs monitor . . . even though i do a scan gauge would be my choice given your level of tune and required monitoring points .