Replica Cup spoiler

Can't see the last one as i'm not a full member :worried:

if only i typed italion i would have found them, thanks mate! Guess i'll buy it then!

u will get a lot for £5 a year..become a member and u will benefit from it greatly :thumbup:

[MENTION=4447]chris1888-197[/MENTION] looks great mate, were there any issues with painting/fitting - when you ordered it did you specify any variant that they offer?

That looks decent mate, especially at the fraction of the cost of an original one.

found one in germany with the cup racer fitment and real carbon endplates for good money, think i'm going to buy that one.
like the cup racer fitment better tbh....

I actually got the spoiler brand new unpainted of a guy who bought it then bought a s2000 the same day lol, so got it for £70. The painter in my work said it was a pain to primer just gave it about 5 coats. Was easy to fit. Il try get other pictures up when i get a chance on a better day as weather is terrible in glasgow. If you order one i would pay the extra to have it primered before they send you it. ☺

[MENTION=51698]Tutuur[/MENTION] is that new or have you found one used? If new do you have a link? Is the cup racer fitment where it is fitted more to the centre of the car?

Yes the cup racer fitment is indeed the one more to the centre of the car.

It's not on the net mate, someone of a Dutch forum gave me his details and he accidentally had this one lying about...
could check if he has more or knows someone who does.
[MENTION=462]Chris[/MENTION], a Dutch guy told me exactly the same! Due to the brittleness of the gellcoat

Well I bought an original cup spoiler to fit. Went in the bodyshop today and got my old one removed (old spoiler not oem) they tell me the holes are different alignment, so rather than £100 for a colour match and fit, its now £300 as they have to sort the holes out then repaint the tailgate...

Morale? Go oem!

[MENTION=4050]Guy[/MENTION]

its a none oem one which came with the car when I bought it. Always wanted the cup one though, even though I do quite like this one.

IMG_0438_zpsjwz4zeeh.jpg