RenaultSport Reg Plates

As I didn't want to drill my recently repainted bumpers I needed to get some new plates. The previous supplier couldn't do them with the RenaultSport logo so I had to find an alternative.

I received these in the post today;

NewPlates-Copy2.jpg

Quality seems good, price was £27.90 inc. postage. The only potential problem I can see is that they aren't BSAU marked. How much that matters will depend on your personal opinion. Strictly speaking they are not road legal without the BSAU marking. I am considering getting new plates for the Honda, and my sister's MINI, and am enquiring if the BSAU marking can be provided.

I am unsure as to the legitimacy of using registered trademarks, I think that was why my original supplier could no longer supply, if you would like the details for the new supplier, drop me a PM.

I am also enquiring about CLIO197.NET show plates, will post more when I have the info.

Thanks for looking!

Will do. I know Paul had some reservations regarding quality last time, so my plan is to get a set made up for me, and then post details assuming the quality is good.