Renault CLIP

Lawton438

Paid Member
Hi,

Looking for some help with using the clip for disabling the airbags.

Have sorted it on a few 197’s but when I try to connect it to a mates 200 I don’t get the same options when I go onto write ecu, only seems to give me two options.

Just wondering if I’m missing anything or the sequence is different on the 200’s.

Thanks

Also interested in this. I’ve a 200 Meglio and have concerns about which clip hardware to buy... plus which vin number to use? ... the 200’s or that of the donor megane - which I don’t have!

Also interested in this. I’ve a 200 Meglio and have concerns about which clip hardware to buy... plus which vin number to use? ... the 200’s or that of the donor megane - which I don’t have!

The clip should auto recognise the vin when you plug it into the cars obd mate

Reactions: Brendan C
The clip software has to be up to the same date as the car your working on was made, the question mark reads the vin number from the car on the clip software. I have a Renault clip in Cookstown if you want to try it Brendan

Reactions: Brendan C
The clip software has to be up to the same date as the car your working on was made, the question mark reads the vin number from the car on the clip software. I have a Renault clip in Cookstown if you want to try it Brendan
Many thanks for the offer - I might just take you up on your offer. How are you fixed over the next couple of weekends?