Renault clio rs 200 edc - j37 - cup

Hello...

Well, sorry for this boring introduction... My name is Eric, I am living in Belgium, 48 years old engineer working in the control room in a nuclear power plant. I only had sports cars in my life just because I love them all. VW Golf GTI (all kind), Clio Williams, 2 Clio 16v, 2000 Subaru Impreza GT Turbo, 2005 Subaru Impreza STi, 2010 Subaru Impreza WRX, DODGE Caliber SRT4 (ok, forget about it).

I have for some month the first RENAULT CLIO RS RED BULL RACING RB7 #129 delivered in my country ! I am proud of it and I am here to learn from all of you and also because I am in touch with Matt and Alan from TDF Exhaust to put this beauty on my own car.

Diverse... I am a photographer too, NIKON D3 and D700, FUJIFILM X-T1 & LEICA M Monochrome + all kind of stuff around those cameras, I love music, specially english punk rock bands from The Clash to Killing Joke, Dead Kennedys, etc... I met the great Neil Hannon from Divine Comedy, I am an hi-fi lover as I have LINN, NAIM AUDIO, REGA stuff at home, I am also a semi pro musician playing bass for 35 years. I also have an extra class amateur radio licence.

Cheers and best regards. Eric.

Last edited:
The story did not tell this but it was no easy game to find the car in my own country... This car comes from Luxembourg and the Renault dealer said that I could consider myself as lucky as I can :smile:

Really the first car of this series here ? That's nice and I'll try to answer all of your questions the best I can.

PS / This is my main daily driver car and I have a girlfriend and a 10 years old daughter named Calista... Sports cars are for family too :smile:

Eric.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! Very nice car, I've linked the photos for ease below. :smile:

(They are MASSIVE however)

12E8384.jpg

12E8396.jpg

12E8401.jpg

12E8404.jpg

12E8412A.jpg

That looks so much better than the raider, god knows why it's not over in this country, looks fantastic!! Cup spoiler, lowered would look awesome!!! :smile:

(They are MASSIVE however)

Please adress any complain to Nikon Corp. ! :smile:

I could link the images by myself if required...

That is why they are "massive" that I did not add the IMG /IMG flag, so everyone is free to open the pictures in a new window... or not.

Thanks for comments guys ! Very appreciated.

Welcome along :smile:

This made me laugh 'DODGE Caliber SRT4 (ok, let's forget about this s*** !)' :rofl:

I think you're the second member on here with a Red Bull unfortunately, an Austrian guy posted pictures of his yesterday or the day before.

Every time I see a Red Bull the looks grow on me a bit more.

The Dodge Caliber was new... this is the worst car I've ever had, really, I was each month at the garage for troubles, I kept this "car" for 18 months then I cut the price in half in order to get rid of it in an instant !

I'm ok with the second place on this forum for the RB7...Being the first in life is not always a good thing :smile:

Eric.

Please adress any complain to Nikon Corp. ! :smile:

I could link the images by myself if required...

That is why they are "massive" that I did not add the IMG /IMG flag, so everyone is free to open the pictures in a new window... or not.

Thanks for comments guys ! Very appreciated.

The greatness of the photos requires them to be linked for all to see!

Most people (like me) are too lazy to press on each link.

The car looks great, it would look greater with some kind of spoiler on it however.

Great link under your comment sir ! I will buy those carbon rear exhaust trims for sure ! ;-) Don't really like the chrome stuff on sports cars.

You won't be disappointed and I bet they would look amazing on the yellow diffuser. We can post worldwide too. :thumbup: