Removing cup spoiler question

Im thinking of removing my cup spoiler and fitting the ktec spoiler now i know there are 4 holes im going to be left with in the bootlid if i fit the ktec will these need filling first or will they be covered has anyone done it cheers

I had my cup spoiler removed a wee while ago. I had the top of the tailgate professionally repaired ie. holes filled, smoothed and the top repainted. Finish is awesome.

anyone wanting to either remove or not have (at all) a cup spoiler should be fed to the lions. The clio 197 looks unfinished without it.

i'm not 100% sure but looking at the sprint spoiler i've just bought and looking at where the cup spoiler locates i'd say the sprint spoiler will cover the holes left by the cup version

You got any pics of the holes justin?if the sprint covers them i would just put some of the bond over the holes.

I havnt took it off yet mate just toying with the idea i lookedd at it yesterday and liked it just looked today and not so keen lol i think the cup spoilers a bit marmite with me atm lol

I fitted k-tecs spoiler on my car after removing the cup spoiler
and it covers all the holes not a problem, just seal the holes.