Remaps

vivid white

Platinum Member
Hi All,

I know there is a group buy going on at the minute for remaps and not knowing anything about this I thought I would have a look into it and see what it can offer my car and if there is anyone local that can do it.

I found a company in Burton and emailed them and this is the reply I received.

Hi james,

We have mapped these before and they usually get around 9-11 bhp however the throttle response is improved and also the low to mid power gains are good.

We can do this for you for £259 including dyno runs.

Regards

Chris

CC Tuning Ltd

I dont know whether it would be of interest to anyone?

Thanks
James

Great price and close for midlands Hummm id like to hear some feedback form people who have gone there with Clio's also 12bph seems a little much ??

Hmm RSTuning charge £354 for a remap, your Burton company charge the equivilant of 20 of us in a group buy, if that £259 is also including VAT :worried:

Hey Vivid, if we get enough people - RS tuning will do us a better price than £259 and they're regarded as one of the best in the country for RenaultSports!

Hey Vivid, if we get enough people - RS tuning will do us a better price than £259 and they're regarded as one of the best in the country for RenaultSports!

Totally understand that, I posted it up mainly for people that maybe cant get to RS Tuning and would miss out on the group buy.

If I had the money I would definately be joining in on the group buy with you. :thumbsup:

I was just seeing if there was anyone local to me because I knew that I would miss the group buy and if/when I had the money to do it I could get it done locally rather than travelling to Leeds.

I posted up the info thinking that there may be some people in the same boat as me.

OOOOOOHHHH! I understand now - sorry dude.

Well, surely you could just pay the £50 deposit to secure your discount and then just go down to RS as and when. :wink: