Red/white 197 F1

White Stripes and White wheels :smile:
23usu8m.jpg

Its not a F1 - Just has the rear bumper from a F1 on it now lol.
Havn't got a recent pic, that one was before i had the wheels done.

Reactions: K.dough11
Coincidentally i had a run down to newcastle this morning lol! Airport run.

Had a bit of fun with a White 200 on the way back home. You? Or have we had a clio invasion in the NNE today lol?

Coincidentally i had a run down to newcastle this morning lol! Airport run.

Had a bit of fun with a White 200 on the way back home. You? Or have we had a clio invasion in the NNE today lol?
It's an invasion, I'm in a black 200. Good there's a few of us about though. The regional area is dead on the forum. Time for a revival?

Well.. Since i joined, thats the first time iv been "spotted".. Im never any further south than newcastle, and rarely south of Morpeth... I live out in the sticks, close to Seahouses, so my daily drive is on them beautiful twisty roads ^_^! Dont have any reason to go much further lol.

And with that exhaust... Driving much further needs loud music... Or ear plugs xD! - Still.. Wouldn't change it :wink:!

Well.. Since i joined, thats the first time iv been "spotted".. Im never any further south than newcastle, and rarely south of Morpeth... I live out in the sticks, close to Seahouses, so my daily drive is on them beautiful twisty roads ^_^! Dont have any reason to go much further lol.

And with that exhaust... Driving much further needs loud music... Or ear plugs xD! - Still.. Wouldn't change it :wink:!
fair enough, be good to get a few of us together if there's enough knocking around up here. I'm between Brighton and Newcastle so all over the place. What exhaust you got on?

Decat manifold + Scorpion Non res cat back... So shes a bit Raw :wink:! lol
Needs Dyno'd + Mapped propperly, i think its running a bit rich.

Im up for a meet, been thinking about a track day. And i know there's been meets organised up this way before.
I was looking at the go karting thread earlier..

Decat manifold + Scorpion Non res cat back... So shes a bit Raw :wink:! lol
Needs Dyno'd + Mapped propperly, i think its running a bit rich.

Im up for a meet, been thinking about a track day. And i know there's been meets organised up this way before.
I was looking at the go karting thread earlier..
Yea, will defo be worth while when you get round to it.

I'm looking at track days too, few coming up at croft which is closest up here. Haven't seen any meets on the forum, it's been quiet but hopefully the turn of weather will help.

Will let you know when I book on a track day on the off chance you're keen!