Recaro - weird problem?

Hi all - seem I am falling prey to the dreaded Recaro problems - I have no wear whatsoever on my seats but on the lower part of the seat support which I have circled on the pic attached, a material feel sort of lump has appeared about the size of a 50p under the material. I don't want to leave this as eventually it will wear a hole through the material - Does anyone know if this area can be accessed easily taken out to be repaired etc - if not, does anyone know of a decent upholstery re trimmer in the Cornwall or Devon area - I also have added a pic of the kind of seats my rs200 has - thanks Steve

Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 20.14.49.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 20.22.24.png

Hiya, i regularly change seat foams/ seat covers on all Renaults and they're not bad jobs to do ? I've don't all sorts to foams but nothing beats just replacing the foam underneath

Thanks - what kind of money do you think I will be looking at? Are you near the South West - if not do you know anyone good down here please - thanks for the help mate.

Im in manchester mate , i actually work for renault so do all sorts , id of done it for you if your car was here i enjoy these kind of jobs ha .
i can imagine sourcing a seat foam will be tricky, best would be ordering directly through renault

You can pick up full sets of those seats for pretty cheap, as said you can swap the seat foams but probably easier to swap out the full seat.

p.s. Those seats are standard ones, not Recaro.

Clio GT cars use the same seat just with different trims.
1588763922686.png
2009 is also a good source of steering wheel without the stripe
1588764779852.png

Cheers for that I will look for an original though as mine is all original still. It would be hand if the seat cover trim came off in one go.