Recaro Seat Repair South East?

Rishi

Platinum Member
Hey guys, I have the usual wear on the two O/S bolsters and wondering if anyone knows a decent repairer in the south-east?

I've spoken to capital seating who say they can do it in a day but also said it won't be an exact match.

I'm considering a full retrim but would prefer a repair as the original trim suits the car.

Cheers!

There’s a Recaro cover on here for sale and also you can buy the base of the seat from Renault for a tidy sum with foam and trim

There’s a Recaro cover on here for sale and also you can buy the base of the seat from Renault for a tidy sum with foam and trim

I think it may be sold, once the seat is repaired a cover may be a good call.

I have a new seat base available but looking to get my current one repaired as the upper bolster also needs doing, may put the new seat base up for sale if the repair goes well.

If you can get yourself up to Southend, Carl trim is a good shout, does a good job for a reasonable price.

The biggest thing is matching the fabric. As far as I am aware, from my research, Steve Murr is the only one who can match 197 fabric unless Im mistaken.