Rear Signal Bulb

Makaveli160

Paid Member
Hi,

I have changed the rear passenger side signal bulb with 3 different bulbs and no joy?

Any ideas, fuse, wiring fault, never had an issue in the last 6 years changing bulbs just fine.

Cheers

I'm have my passenger rear brake light bulb acting weird a few days ago it was not working went to changed it and it was working then last night not working again it must be the cold weather -4 last night the contact at the bottom of the bulb, or no voltage at all, or voltage too low to power the bulb can happen front fog lights when the connectors get corroded and causes the voltage to drop you need to check with a voltmeter even a cheap one. The tail light was always working which is part of the same bulb so I'm going to check it today just make sure and don't get upset you are using 12V and not 24V bulbs.

Yes all of them are 12v 21w, all the other lights seem to be working in the cluster which hopefully rules out a fuse? Unless it has its own fuse?

Maybe a connection issue, does anyone know the colour of the wire for the rear signal?