Rear pads and discs - Needed on a budget

Hi guys. After just ordering some of MrPink's retaining pins for the fronts I might look to replace the rear discs and pads as they are looking pretty worn.

Any ideas of the best value for the discs and pads? Standard spirited B road driving is the most I am looking at doing at the moment so performance pads aren't really an issue. Got standard Brembos on the front but the rears seem pretty pricey for pads and discs (I assume because the discs have the bearings built in).

Any help would be appreciated. If I need to fork out more then I will just have to wait until next month.

The rear brakes do so little standard stuff is fine.

Mtec disks (if they're back in stock) are getting good reviews. Failing that standard is good or KTec Black edition (standard disks grooved) are another good option.

As for pads again standard are fine. If your looking to upgrade Ferodo DS2500 are great if expensive. Mintex M1144 or M1155 would be another good option (if available).

Euro car parts is ok but it's £150 for the discs and about £40 for the pads which I guess isn't that bad. I'll have a check of mtec as they might be a little cheaper. Doubt I'm gonna pick up the pads and discs for sub £150 then :S

Doubt I'm gonna pick up the pads and discs for sub £150 then :S

You be very lucky to get the rear disks for that. The rear wheel bearing and Abs ring is in the disk which pushes the price up considerably. Any disks for less than £150 usually don't have these fitted.