Rear Beam Bushes

19Zen

Platinum Member
I recently noticed that the rear beam bushes on my car are starting to split and have some play in them. I was wondering if there is anywhere to buy the original Renault bushes (can't see them on catcar) and if there's any tool which would be suitable for removing them and installing new bushes?

Thanks for any pointers. :smile:

Personally I'd get the whiteline bushes from Kam racing. £35 or so. They're stiff but it doesn't make a huge difference in terms of ride quality I don't find. And they slide in by hand with the grease provided. Old ones you'll have to get creative to get them out, I took a drill to the outer race and hammered them out

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 19Zen
Hmm I’ve got a similar problem. My rear trailing arm bushes are pretty much dust it seems. Any idea where to get the main bolts from or a part number? These ones specifically...

0b5deb62cf73a899552713c8999e697d.jpg

b076521c0629c24dd9bf8de0080000e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it's the Dialogys program pre 2011 I did setup network versions for a local dealer at the time along with WIFI and Renault clips my only connection to Renault was I worked for a company in the development team for the tyre pressure monitoring systems which was used by a lot of car companies Dodge Viper, Corvette and Renault Laguna it turned out before I left we were working on the X85 which I now know was the Clio 3 platform. Dyologys is online in some places
ONLINE PARTS

1602334635593.png

Personally I'd get the whiteline bushes from Kam racing. £35 or so. They're stiff but it doesn't make a huge difference in terms of ride quality I don't find. And they slide in by hand with the grease provided. Old ones you'll have to get creative to get them out, I took a drill to the outer race and hammered them out

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Do you know if these are more or less compliant than the purple powerflex? I'm going to do a full suspension refresh soon and really need to take care of these bushes at the same time. I'm going from Cup to standard 197 suspension so really not looking to make anything much firmer than stock.