REALISTIC delivery time

Right guys, due to place an order but it will be a factory order.

Different dealers are giving me different times for this, some say 1st week in december others possibly january.

Are some dealers being a bit 'enthusiastic' here?

Any reason why some are daying alot earlier than others?

I ordered mine in September and was quoted week 48 delivery (Monday 29th November - 5th December).

To order one now and get it in the first week of December is either good or optimistic.

I waited 13 weeks to the day. And got a fone on the exact date they said they would very good....... Service

Looking like its going to be 15 weeks wait for me in total, I was meant to collect after 11weeks but its going to be another 2 weeks late (in total 4).

Supose it depends how long your prepped to wait and if you dont mind it being late.

Any reason why some are daying alot earlier than others?

To get your business I suspect. Ordered mine early Sept '09 and arrived early Jan' 10. Delivery originally promised for November, then early December, then mid-December and I had to do all the chasing :angry:

Its actually impossible to be sure when it will arrive I know mike Roberts wasnt waiting to long for his but there is so many factors that can swing it either way, Alot of the factorys dont like to have orders from 2010 run into 2011 so that may speed things up then if france is up to its usual tricks with political surrender monkey rubbish then it could be made late,

I ordered mine late sept and was given late Nov early dec,

Ordered mid October, Renault mailed me to say it's expected 22/11.

10 weeks for mine from the deposit going through.

They even showed me the "system" where your car slots in to the build line que.

It was 2 days later than its proposed landing date as it had to have the Cup spoiler fitted, and then i made myself wait another fortnight as i opted for the new reg lol.

All in all it was as good as it could be.

Hmmm... Might give the dealer a ring tomorrow and chase my car. I ordered before you and have been given a date after you.

Out of interest, did you order many options?

I beleive it is potentially possible if that dealership already had dibs on a build slot prior to yours i.e already had one on order that they could alter to the spec of the customer but i am most likely talking poop,

I beleive it is potentially possible if that dealership already had dibs on a build slot prior to yours i.e already had one on order that they could alter to the spec of the customer but i am most likely talking poop,

Not too much in terms of options, although as above, my dealer orders cars for stock, so It's possible that my car really was ordered before yours and simply changed to my spec.

Either way, not complaining, if I'd have made my mind up a week or so earlier I'd have probably been picking it up next week as they already had two cars on the way.

Hmm quite varying then.

It was placed with Arnold Clark..I know they are big so not sure if that will have a bearing on it.

Been told early December but will get a confirmation of it this week.

As for spec I got GW, Speedlines Recaros and Cup Spoiler.

Esitmated delivery dates are exactly that, an estimate.

I got told 8 days before my estimated delivery date that it was "delayed" still waiting...

Last edited:
Esitmated delivery dates are exactly that, an estimate.

I got told 8 days before my estimated delivery date that it was "delayed" still waiting...

Yeah, yours is a good example that sometimes its not worth getting your hopes up.

:tongueout:anic: