Re-introduction from the Netherlands

So... I am back in a Clio. Good to see this forum is still alive. Other than forums in the Netherlands where it all moved to FB. :neutral:Anyways, after driving a lot of other cars the past 9 years (RCZ, TT, 993, Laguna Coupe, Meg RS etc) I recently bought a Clio mk3 Sport Auto Edition (after not having owned a hobby car for over two years). This is the German "Raider/Angel et Demon". I went in a train to Hannover, Germany, and bought it from the second owner and drove it back to the Netherlands. I had been looking for an Angel et Demon or an R27 with low mileage for over a year and I am so pleased to have find one now. So... Being a bit older now, there are some things I won't do now that I did do with my R27. Lowering and spacers are not gonna happen. But it already has a Friedrich Motorsport cat back exhaust. And I do want the lower seat frame and the tinted taillights. Imo, it would look great on the mat grey car,takes away all the color and leaves only grey black and chrome. (yes, and the red from the calipers...) I will keep the original taillight in case it looks like rubbish.

The pick is from the ride back home. And no, there is no color difference, that is just the sun on the rear quarter. (some have asked me this)IMG-20190217-WA0008.jpeg

Reactions: Beany and Big Ben

Similar Thread Suggestions