re dyno'd

c197mark

Renault Parts Advisor
Platinum Member
:thumbup:Had my car re dyno'd last night at tdf to see if puttin my standard air back on made any difference, It made 174bhp last time after the remap now with the standard air box back on it made 186-187bhp so an increase of about 12-13bhp just by puttin the standard air box on with itg panel filter, thanks to matt for puttin the time aside to re run mine and to dyno run my mates williams very much appriciated :thumbup: very happy my car is now running what it should be. :smiley:

Glad you got your power back mate, I bet the car felt totally different after you went back to the standard airbox!?

its not really a gain as such it was just running really bad with the induction kit, does notice alot better pull with the car will be even better when its stripped

its not really a gain as such it was just running really bad with the induction kit, does notice alot better pull with the car will be even better when its stripped

yes i no it aint a gain,

it just goes to show you the aftermarket induction kits aint all that for the clio. ( compared to standard ).

yes i no it aint a gain,

it just goes to show you the aftermarket induction kits aint all that for the clio. ( compared to standard ).

oh yea sorry mate, yea def shows that you should just leave alone, just use an upgraded panel filter and maybe silicone hose just to aid air flow and to make it look alittle better

Seemed like it pulled nicely on Wednesday mate. I'd imagine your running a much better setup now. All u need now is the cams lol :wink:

What were you running before?

What air filter? Or What bhp? I was running an indution kit that was produced by a company that i wont name it was basically a bmc air box with the cold feed feeding from behind the gearbox,
It was running 174bhp after the remap last month it is now running 186bhp :thumbup1:

Wow I can't believe how much difference that made. Might have to do some research & rr runs before I decide on an induction set up for the 182

yea it has made a hell of a difference tbh with what matt was saying its best to stick with the standard air box, all i did to mine was replace the standard air filter for an ITG panel filter, changed all the hoses to silicone, cut out that bit of plastic that blocks the cold air feed and fitted a carbon fibre air intake grille, i just did it for looks really but its semmed to make a difference.

great result .i have also tried a few kits and found this set up to be the best so far.The air needs to be rammed in without restriction.

Much better result mate!! Has yours not done much mileage mate? Would of expected a little more from de-cat and remap?

yea its one or the other with a de-cat ill see how everything comes together i may do it in the future

What air filter? Or What bhp? I was running an indution kit that was produced by a company that i wont name it was basically a bmc air box with the cold feed feeding from behind the gearbox,
It was running 174bhp after the remap last month it is now running 186bhp :thumbup1:

I meant what induction kit, name and shame imo.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nick. General Chat 9
ben_r1 Clio General Chat 46