Rant time

Feel free to join in.
Dog owners . woman walked her three dogs onto grass near my house, let all three shit and walk off. she got a mouthful just walked out to my van and a bloke is stood watching his dog piss on my back wheel. he got more than a mouthful. dirty bastards

Reactions: Foxspeed
woman walked her three dogs onto grass near my house, let all three shit and walk off. she got a mouthful.
a bloke is stood watching his dog piss on my back wheel. he got more than a mouthful. dirty bastards

You do realise that reads like the woman got a mouthful of sh1t, and the guy got more than a mouthful of p1ss? Yes that is disgusting LOL

Seriously though, I genuinely think these morons are in the minority these days, I hardly ever see dog walkers doing this which makes it all the more minging when it does happen.

Reactions: Chris
You do realise that reads like the woman got a mouthful of sh1t, and the guy got more than a mouthful of p1ss? Yes that is disgusting LOL

Seriously though, I genuinely think these morons are in the minority these days, I hardly ever see dog walkers doing this which makes it all the more minging when it does happen.
Lol good point. you're right about most owners, I was having a pop at these two not all . I had a dog up to six months ago too.