Radio Code

Rockshow

Gold Member
Hi all!

Is anyone able to help with my radio code issue please?!?!? I disconnected the radio at the weekend not giving any thought to the fact I might need a code to deactivate it!

What do I need? Serial number of the radio? Chassis number? And is anyone able to tell me what my code is please from either of these?

Thank you in advance!

Scott

There's an app you can use - you have to install the app on your phone, along with a barcode scanner, you then pull the radio out and scan the barcode on the side. you then get your radio code.

Thank you for that link. I think I must be doing something wrong. Both the link and an app I downloaded are producing the exact same code, however, when I turn the headunit on it flashes code. I enter the code using the top row of the preset dials (1, 3, 5 and then down to bottom row, 2? Is this correct?) and can see the code being entered on the screen. I get to the final number, enter it and nothing happens! The final number just keeps flashing and when I press any other button I just get a beep? The serial number I have to get the code is straight from the radio itself on the side.

Can anyone help please?

Scott