RA07 JAO - Newcastle (Near train station) - Friday 24th

matt9566

Paid Member
Spotted in Newcastle last Friday, Can't honestly remember what colour the car was as I'd had a fair few beers by this point. Just seen the licence plate saved in my notes. Anyone on here ?

Can't remember colour....but managed to get licence plate...

Who said drink is bad for eyesight? Lol

lol, I think it was the fact I wrote the licence plate down straight away and then only remembered about it when I looked at my notes on my phone today. To say i'm only 23 my memory is terrible!

lol, I think it was the fact I wrote the licence plate down straight away and then only remembered about it when I looked at my notes on my phone today. To say i'm only 23 my memory is terrible!

Fair play for you to think outside the box whilst drunk to take th licence plate down tho, think Renaultsport/Clio/this site must run through your veins stronger than alcohol and blood lol

Fair play for you to think outside the box whilst drunk to take th licence plate down tho, think Renaultsport/Clio/this site must run through your veins stronger than alcohol and blood lol

haha, I love it when I see any other Renaultsport - it doesn't happen very often. My girlfriend goes mad because I always try park near them if I see one