R27 recaros

Just had the seat bases and bolsters replaced under warranty now when someone needs to get in the back of the car the seats don't roll forward when i pull the lever only the seat back tilts forward so whilst pulling the lever up i have to pull the bar under the front of the seat to bring it forward. any ideas if i could sort this myself?

theres a bar from one rail to the other, this is attached to the wire from the handle, when i put mine the one side had come out, so basically, when you pulled the handle it would release the seat but not the rail, look at the bar under the seats ( clooser to the door)

take it back and insist the dealers fix it while you wait !!! obviously they didnt do any "quality" checks on their work :thumbdown:

yeh, but not automatically like spring loaded, by hand. they just release of the rail.

ive looked under the seat and everything looks connected so i will just have to go back to them which is what i didn't want to do! oh well!

yeah they do come forward theres a littel catch on the rail that needs to be engaged to it to roll.